Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 November 2011

I'm always everybody's last option.

  • My friend only talks to me online when there’s absolutely no one else to talk and nothing else to do online. We can be in a conversation but as soon as someone else appears online or she/he’s found something else to do she/he stops replying completely and doesn’t even acknowledge the fact that we were talking.

  • My other friend always texts me whenever the gf/bf she/he’s trying to hit up stops texting them back. When I reply they only ever replies back 70% of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Need a small business loan to get the working capital you need? Get quick & easy access to the funding you need,financing you need to help your business grow Quickly.Email: lendingcashhelpdesk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete